UPDATED: FEB 5, 2020.
In this era of population explosion, solitude can be easily deemed as the best commodity on demand. If you mix solitude with the element of hydrotherapy, a brilliant concoction is bound to happen. Hydrotherapy has been helping humankind since ancient times.
The latest version of hydrotherapy can be well experienced in the various hot tubs available. Hot tubs for 2 are the answer to the above premises of mixing solitude and hydrotherapy. Spending some quality time with your beloved ones or having some craved ‘me time’ can be well perfected via these hot tubs for two.
These elegant products would ensure that you are relaxed and rejuvenated in no time after your stint with a long day.
Reviews of the Best 7 2-Person Hot Tubs
This section would provide you with the perfect analysis of the best 2-person hot tubs currently trending in the market so that you can actually decide and get an answer to the question ‘what is the best 2-person hot tub’. The following extensive list of the best two-person hot tubs would definitely help to decide which one will suit your needs for the best:
1. Sirius QCA 0H SM
The oval shape of the Sirius tub for two gives away a vibe of elegance and beauty. These tubs come under the range of ‘Plug and Play’ and are perfect for those in space crunch and yet want to enjoy the luxuries of an exquisite tub. The tub comes in with its own set of a high-functioning pump and a heater.
In order to provide better insulation, the tub also comes with a cover. In addition, the cover also helps to protect the tub against severe weather. The main USP of this tub is the 16 jets, which would definitely re-define massage. These jets target specific areas like the mid, upper and lower back areas. They also provide massage to the foot as well.
- The fully equipped Ozonator has been quite helpful to the buyers
- The construction of the tub is well-engineered to fit in especially tall people
- The slight slant in the surface helps easy water drain out
- The customer service of the product has seemed to have many complaints about their service rendering
- There has been some issues with leaking after use for a short period of time
2. Newport from Essentials
The Newport tub from Essentials is one of the best tubs currently available in the market. The cobblestone look has quite a rustic appeal to the buyers of the tub. It can have up to four people in it for a comfortable spa experience. This tub is freakishly lightweight which makes its feature of portability a piece of a cakewalk.
The fourteen jets do their massage jobs for the upper and lower back areas quite perfectly. The stainless steel heater is just perfect against all wear and tear. In addition, a sturdy cover for both insulation and protection comes in with clips for better bondage to the tub.
- The GFCI Cord makes no need for special electrical wiring or connections, thereby making its usage a hassle-free experience
- The tub is sturdy and robust against any damage
- The jets are quite powerful and provide excellent massage
- The cover does not seem to be as durable as advertised
- There have been some rough spots on where you usually sit in the tub thereby making it a bit scratchy
3. AquaRest AR-300 Spa
The gray stone-colored AquaRest hot tub is not only elegant in looks but also high functioning in its performance. It can accommodate two people without any barriers and quite easily, to say the least. The tub is equipped with 14 jets made of stainless steel, which are adjustable as well.
These jets provide the best hydrotherapy massage that any home spa can deliver. The tub comes in with its own mini cascading waterfall that is patented. It is also backlit with nine multi-colored LED lights for easy control in darkened areas. It also comes in with a heater for the best of the spa experiences at home.
- The jets have proved to be the best feature in customer satisfaction
- The set up is simple and does not involve much hassle
- The build is strong enough to withstand wear and tear
- The cover is flimsy and needs frequent replacement
- The seat on the left is a bit lower, so one needs to be careful while sitting down
4. AM-628TS from American Spas
The triangular shape of these two-person spas is perfect for the corner space that often goes to waste in apartments with space crunches. The tub comes with its usual set of accessories that are of higher technical specifications. There are twenty-eight jets of stainless steel, which offers state of the art massage therapy.
The heater is built of titanium, which is quite heavy-duty. An Ozonator is also present which not only purifies the water but also makes the tub practically maintenance-free. In addition, filters from 50 ft Easy access that can be reused are also in the list of the accessories that usually come in with the tub.
- The adjustable 28 jets sit pretty well with the users with its enhanced messaging capabilities
- It can be wired to a 220, which makes it much easier to use
- The practically noiseless functionality of the heater or the pump makes the spa experience truly enthralling
- The round the tub panels are a bit flimsy
- The insulation does not work that great
5. Coleman Inflatable Portable Spa
The Coleman Spa is round and inflatable. The lightweight product makes it not only simple to move from one place to another but also helps for easier storage when not in use. It comes with a pump, a heater, and filters. In addition, it is also equipped with jets that aid in massage hydrotherapy while you are enjoying your relaxing spa time
- The inflatable spa is easy to assemble and transport
- It is a good deal for the cost as it provides an enjoyable spa experience at reasonable rates
- The jets are not that high functioning, as they are more of bubble producers than actual jet massagers do
- The time required to fill water into the pool is a bit longer than its contemporaries
6. Intex PureSpa
The Intex Pure Spa is one of the best inflatable hot tubs that the current market has to offer. The circular spa works well for both indoor and outdoor spaces. With its complete package of pumps, heaters, filters, cover and underlying blankets, this tub is designed to provide you with the best of the spa experiences within the comfort zone of your own home.
- The control is simple and fusses free
- There are grab handles that make it easy to maneuver and transport
- The in-built system that treats hard water thus making your skin or clothes not take the wear
- There have been some instances of leakage along the seams
- It is not poised for outdoors during the winters
7. Hudson Bay Jet Spa
The triangular Hudson Bay hot tub is ideal for smaller corner spaces. It comes in with the regular high functioning accessories; jets, pump, heater, etc. at an extremely reasonable price. It is also designed with fiberglass reinforcement in such a way so that it remains durable for a long period.
- It is one of the best tubs at a very inexpensive investment
- The anti-slip material is good and is quite preventive to accidents
- The initial set-up is a bit cumbersome, otherwise good to go
Things to Note When Buying a 2-Person Hot Tub
It is customary to have some research before getting a 2-person hot tub. We have listed a few things to be considered before going to buy:
The energy usage specifications differ amongst tubs. It is advised to check the energy allowance of the locality before getting one
Since water is hugely involved in tubs, it is better to check for the place where you intend to keep the tub for possible leakage fiasco check, in order to prevent one
All the tubs, inflatable or not require regular maintenance. Verify the maintenance requirements along with the electrical ones to prohibit any potential hazards
Tubs are not only the spa spaces for your home, but they also provide a character to the house and define your lifestyle. Therefore, before investing in a nice and cozy spa, it is always good to do some research on an individual level.
This research will help you to understand your requirements better rather than blindly following some catalog or brochure of the first tub company that you might stumble. It is good to compare different products and figure out exactly your need with tubs and spas.
If you don’t have time to do the research, just keep your needs in mind and then choose any of the above reviewed items, as those are chosen after extensive research and considering the recommendations of many users like yourself.