Many homeowners like the Intex pools because of easy setup and are one of the most affordable options. From a basic inflatable model to steel-framed pools, there is a range of options.
If you have an Intex pool at your place, too, you would agree that keeping it clean is no easy feat. A good thing is we don’t have to clean manually, pool vacuums are here to save the day. All you need is the best above ground pool vacuum for Intex to keep it clean for everyone’s use.
What’s The Best Vacuum For Intex Pools?
Have a look at the list of best vacuums for Intex pools. These reviews will help to pick the right vacuum:
Intex Auto Pool Cleaner
This is a hassle-free pool maintenance tool. It comes with 24 feet hose that you simply have to attach to your Intex Intel connector using a 38 mm or 1 ½ inch hose fitting. You will need a filter pump with a flow rate of 1600 to 3500 gph to operate it.
Before using it, make sure the Intex auto pool cleaner is set up properly. Remove all the air pocket from the cleaner hose for maximum performance.
- It is easy to operate
- Easy to connect to Intex fitting
- Its water rushing feature captures every dirt particle
- Instructions are a bit hard to follow
VINGLI Automatic Pool Cleaner
VINGLI automatic pool cleaner has been designed to remove debris, dirt, and hair from the pool. It only fits 3/4 hp to 3 hp pumps. It comes with a free hose that is durable and scuff-resistant.
The cleaner has rubber disks attached that offer wide cleaning. Whether it is tiles, concrete or vinyl pool surfaces, it works on all. You won’t have to spend all day long scrubbing the pool manually.
- It just takes 10 minutes to assemble
- The suction is great
- It travels all over the pool to clean every nook and cranny
- It travels in repetitive patterns
XtremepowerUS Automatic Suction Vacuum
This vacuum cleaner comes with 10 hoses and it can clean a pool up to 30 inches in size. You can count on it to clean the surface of the pool as well as the wall.
XtremepowerUS automatic suction vacuum needs 1 hp swimming pool pump or 1600 GHP to function. All you have to do is attach it to your existing filtration system and it will do its job.
- It works great in cleaning algae, small pool dirt, and dust.
- The suction power is great
- The unit and hoses are easy to assemble
- Its clapper mechanism is problematic after a period of time
INTEY Pool Cleaner Automatic Suction Pool Vacuum
INTEY pool cleaner automatic suction pool vacuum has a suction cleaner with rubber disks that makes it possible to clean a large surface. This makes it suitable for tile, concrete. and vinyl pool surfaces.
You will get 12 free hoses to clean a bigger pool. The vacuum is not just easy to assemble but easy to clean the pool as well. This suction-side pool cleaner eliminates the need for hiring a professional to clean your pool.
- The flipper does not let debris block the flow
- The rubber disc adds to the longevity of the cleaner
- It is easy to assemble and works great
- Its suction is not that great
Hayward 500 Aquabug Suction Above-Ground Pool Cleaner
Hayward 500 aquabug suction pool cleaner has an advanced contoured head design that lets you clean the entire pool in minimum time with its steering pattern. The installation just takes 10 minutes, no tools are required.
It operates with the turbine/gearing system to provide a balanced flow of water. If you are looking for a pool cleaner with quiet operation, this one’s your answer.
It gently moves across the pool bottom and does it work. The friction trouble remains minimum because of the deluxe bumper ring.
- No other work required than to just place the cleaner in the water.
- It’s super easy to set up and use
- The suction is powerful enough to pick small debris
- It’s not very good at cleaning the corners or the sides of the pool
Hayward Poolvergnuegen 896584000-518
It’s a limited edition 2-wheel drive pool cleaner that can target a cleaning area of 16×32 inches. It is equipped with patented self-adjusting turbine vanes to offer maximum power regardless of the flow. It even allows passage of large debris.
The tires make climbing effortless. The adjustable roller skirt is great with suction on uneven surfaces.
- The pre-programmed internal steering sequences cover the entire pool
- It has optimum suction because of 3 interchangeable throats
- It is ideal for all pool surfaces
- It’s not great at cleaning the steps
Zodiac Ranger Suction Side Automatic Above-Ground Pool Cleaner
It is a great tool for cleaning above ground swimming pools. There is no need to install anything, it comes preassembled. A 32-feet hose is also included in the package.
It has a unique deflector wheel that prevents it from getting caught on steps, corners, and ladders. The AD Disc makes the unit glide along the bottom of the pool, sides, steps and the entire pool effortlessly.
Flowkeeper Valve and Insta-Skim Compact self-adjusting flow control valve keeps on regulating the flow of water for peak performance.
- It is simple to operate and easy to maintain
- It keeps on regulating the water flow automatically
- It covers the entire pool pretty good
- The instructions are hard to follow
Pentair 360100 Kreepy Krauly Lil Shark Above Ground Pool Cleaner
Pentair 360100 Kreepy Krauly comes with a dual band of bristles that can help you scrub the debris lose and then suck away the dirt particles. It does not leave any missed spots like other cleaners.
It has a simple design. It features one moving part which makes it a durable cleaner to invest in. No assembly is required, just connect it to the hose and it’s ready to use.
- The bristles are efficient in scrubbing debris
- It’s a durable unit
- No assembly required
- A little manual cleaning might be required
Dolphin Nautilus CC Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
Dolphin Nautilus CC is ideal for up to 33 feet pools. You can even automatically schedule it on 3 different settings (every day, every other day or every third day).
The CleverClean technology makes sure that the cleaner doesn’t move in random patterns. It is designed to clean the walls and the floor of the pool efficiently. Active brushing scrubs away all the debris.
- It consumes 8 times less energy than other cleaners
- No hose or booster pump required for operation.
- Light-weight operation
- It misses obvious spots
POOL ROVER S2 40
It’s a robotic cleaner that can do its job on all pool shapes and surfaces. It is ideal for cleaning above-ground pools. It cleans the floor, cove and partial wall with 6-inch radius. It has a sleek design that makes it maneuver through the entire pool.
- It has a plug and play operation
- It can be used on all surfaces even vinyl liner pools
- It even cleans the leaves
- Its motor does not last for a long time
Buying Guide – Things To Consider When Choosing A Cleaner For Intex Pools
When it comes to buying a cleaner, you shouldn’t just buy the most popular option out there. There are some things you must consider before making the final purchase. Such as:
- Size Of The Cleaner
The cleaner must be the right size fit for your pool. A compact size means the unit will easily move around the pool and reach the hard spots such as corners, sides, and stairs.
- Cleaning Ability
Check the specifications of the cleaner to be sure it is capable of cleaning the entire pool in one single go.
- Your Cleaning Needs
How often do you need to clean your pool? If you are going to use it often, then look for a durable cleaner. Make sure it’s easy to maintain as well.
The best above ground pool vacuum for Intex pool is the one that best meets your cleaning needs. Now that you have a list of cleaners recommended for Intex pools with their pros and cons, you can do your homework as well to make a final purchase.