UPDATED: Nov 07, 2019.
Radiant pools provide better structural integrity, incredible warranty protection, energy savings, and limitless installation options. Their walls are made from the best quality materials that last forever, making them better than polymer concrete, or steel pools.
Continue reading our Radiant Pool Reviews: All You Need to Know to find out more about these pools.
The Most Popular Pool Size
The 2 most popular radiant pool sizes are the 24 and 27 inches round pools. However, if you have a limited space, you can get a smaller version of 16 inches.
We would advise you to take your tape measure and measure the available space in the area you intend to install your pool.
Remember that most pools look much larger when they are unpacked, hence, you should consider asking a professional to evaluate your space.
Oval vs. Round Radiant Pools
Oval radiant pools provide sizes that offer you better length for swimming but need cement footer. That means that a cement truck will be required by the poolside when you are installing it. And due to their complexity, oval radiant pools cost more.
Round radiant pools are easier to install and less complex. They are also more affordable when compared to oval ones.
Consideration for Your Radiant Pools Location
What are some of the things that you should consider for your radiant swimming pool?
- A place with effective drainage.
- These pools are often installed on a 12 inches compacted gravel surface, then, a vermiculite base is put for the liner. Hence, you will need a dump truck, a cement truck, and, an excavator on site.
- If you intend to elect your pool near a deck, the pool can easily be buried to match up your deck levels.
- Finally, you might consider having a fence. Mostly, if your pool remains on the top of the ground, a fence isn’t needed. However, confirm with your insurance firm and town regulations.
Note the following: Vermiculite is a natural insulator, meaning that your radiant pool has insulation in both the floor and walls. Together with cement, you get a pool with a strong and even bottom that remains flats and protects the liner since there are no rocks.
” Read More: Pool Stores Near Me
Radiant Pool Reviews: Warranty
Radiant pools come with a 100% lifetime warranty. The warranty even takes care of winter damage.
Options to Consider
What are some of the options that you should consider when it comes to radiant pools?
- Stairs – Whether complicated or just simple, stairs make getting in/out of your swimming pool easier than an ordinary A-frame ladder.
- Solar blanket – We all love a warm swimming pool. By covering your radiant pool with a solar blanket during the night, you will increase its temperature by about 10 degrees F.
- Chlorinator – It makes it simpler to maintain the chlorine level and is not corrosive on your radiant pool.
- LED lighting – Colored or white LED’s create an amazing effect at night in and around your swimming pool.
As you will find from different radiant pool reviews, there are a lot of benefits of owning a radiant pool. The main one is the durability of these pools that ensures you save on future repairs and eliminates the need of buying a new pool.